All major insurance plans accepted.
Atlanta Metro Cardiology
We accept the major insurance plans and provide easy payment options.
As a reliable health partner, we cater to our patients with attention and care.
Some of the heart conditions we treat-
- Congestive heart failure-CHF is a condition where the muscles of the heart weaken over time. This lowers the capacity of the heart to pump blood to the body and various organs.
- Coronary artery disease– CAD is a condition when the arteries have plaque build-up and it restricts the free flow of blood.
- Arrhythmia management or heart rhythm problems– This is caused due to the irregular or abnormal beating of the heart.
- Lipid management– Excessive elevation of cholesterol can lead to plaque buildup in the blood vessels. This is a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes and peripheral artery disease (PAD).
- Hypertension– Also called high blood pressure, this is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Other cardiovascular conditions– We also evaluate and manage me other cardiovascular conditions including palpitations, shortness of breath, swelling, dizziness, passing out and more.